- Durable & Unique – Double Layer, Stitched, Genuine Leather ends with an integrated Pick Pocket
- Extra Wide – 2 1/4″ wide to reduce pressure points
- Smooth – Highly Polished, Gunmetal Black, Galvanic Coated, Tri-Glide, Steel Buckles
- Soft and Flexible – Cotton base layer with a broken-in feel right out of the package
- Includes a FREE strap button for Acoustic Guitars, 2 Strap Locks, and 3 Picks
- Warranty: 30 day hassle free refund or replacement. 1 year refund or replacement for failure due to defects in material and workmanship with dated proof of purchase.
Class leading comfort – The Vanguard feels broken-in out of the package. The extra wide and extremely soft cotton back reduces pressure points caused by cheap skinny straps. Pro’s have that “one” old strap that is broken-in and comfortable…this is your “one” strap and it feels that way right out of the gate.
Class leading durability – The Vanguard uses double layer, Real Leather, ends with perimeter and slot stitching for epic strength and durability. The competition uses single layer synthetic leather (they try to trick customers using labels like: PU or Micro Leather).
Class leading buckles – The Vanguard uses Steel Tri-Glide buckles with a mirror polished hard coating for smooth action and durability. This strap can be adjusted with one hand while wearing the guitar and stays put after adjustment. Stop removing your guitar to make adjustments over and over.
Class leading adjustment – The Vanguard is adjustable from 35″ to 62″ meaning it will fit any guitarist or bassist that has to duck to walk under a kitchen table or jump to reach a basketball goal.
Class leading bundle – This bundle deal includes for FREE: 3 x 0.70mm Picks, Rubber Strap Locks, and the headstock strap (button) used for attaching the strap to the head of Acoustic Guitars. Bought separately these would cost you at least $10.
There are no reviews yet.