The String Butler Vintage Adapter Kit 1 – by Dietrich Parts
(2 Color Options)
- If your guitar has “Vintage” tuners, without the hex nut around the post, then to use the String Butler you need either Adapter Kit 1 or 2.
- If you have a hex nut around the tuning post, even if it looks “Vintage”, then you don’t need an adapter.
- Gibson Guitars: Use Adapter Kit 2
- Epiphone Guitars: Use Adapter Kit 1
- These Adapter Kits are not compatible with the Clear Acrylic String Butler Models.
- If the guitar uses pressed-in sleeves around the tuners then it lacks a nut to hold down the String Butler. This adapter adds a threaded feature, and a nut, to the sleeve to address this compatibility issue.
- To install the part you simply have to remove the tuners, press the current sleeves out with a wooden dowel, press the new sleeve in, and reinstall your tuner. Once this is done the guitar will have provisions to allow the attachment of the String Butler.
Visit laplaceonline for product information, compatibility details, and installation instructions.
Terms of Sale
Seller Warranty: 30 Day hassle free money back guarantee. Manufacturer Warranty: 24 month warranty against defects in material or workmanship from Dietrich Parts.