All Available Versions of the V1 model
Buy with confidence from the official String Butler dealer in the USA!
Thousands sold and thousands of enthusiastic and satisfied customers. This product has over 1000 reviews with nearly 5 stars on Amazon.
If you have a guitar with a 3 + 3 headstock, and you don’t have a String Butler, you are missing out.
- Addresses frustrating tuning issues found on many guitars with a 3 + 3 headstock configuration.
- The String Butler’s Patented Design attaches to the head of your guitar and corrects the angle of the strings as they pass through the nut.
- This guitar mod greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and it looks fantastic doing it!
- This German designed, all metal, chrome plated, guitar accessory is assembled in Germany so you know it is designed well and durable for many years of trouble free service.
- The rollers used on this guitar upgrade insure low friction as the strings are rerouted to the tuning machine heads.
- This upgrade is fully reversible.
Important compatibility information:
- There are 5 String Butler Sizes:
- The V1 and V5 are the new models that replace the truss rod cover. The V1 fits most guitar models while the V5 is specifically designed for Flying V guitars.
- The V2, V3, and V4 are held down with the tuner nuts.
- The V3 fits most typical guitars.
- The V2 is for guitars with a slightly wide post separation.
- The V4 is for guitars with a very wide post separation
- If applicable: see the chart in the listing pictures to see how to measure and select the String Butler for you.
- For the V2, V3, and V4: Guitars with true vintage tuners, without hex nuts around the posts, require the use of an adapter kit for installation. Visit our website for information.
- Visit our webpage at laplaceonline.com for product information and compatibility.
This is a brand new String Butler, in the packaging, imported from Dietrich Parts in Germany. Laplace Imports the product in bulk to pass the shipping and customs savings on to our customers.
Laplace has a no-hassle return policy on this item. If you want to return it within 30 days… you don’t need a reason…just let us know.
Manufacturer Warranty: The String Butler is covered by a 24 month warranty against defects in material or workmanship from Dietrich Parts when purchased from an Authorized Dealer.
There are no reviews yet.